Navigation Bar

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Journey into Self Publishing Part 2

Well, today I am at 107,000 words of my first fantasy novel. Maybe five more chapters to go. I have been dabbling with windows movie maker and began piecing a book trailer together. It's a pretty easy program to use if you're content with the basics.

Also, I have been photoshopping a book cover and am almost done with that.

I'm still months away before I put my book out there, so my website will continue to evolve in increments. Please bear with me.

Remember, I am a total newbie when it comes to everything: writing, creating cover art, creating a book trailer, blogging, twitter (no account yet), facebook (no account yet), Kindle (don't even own one yet), Nook (not yet), self publishing (zero experience), etc, etc.

My purpose for this blog is to detail everything that I do in the entire process with the hopes that maybe, someone out there, will see it and add to it. I'm not just doing this for me, not by a long shot.
Hopefully this blog will, in time, provide a sort of guideline for others out there with zero experience.

I realize there's not much to comment on or add to at this point, but maybe someday someone will stumble on this blog and comment.

Thanks for reading this.


No comments:

Post a Comment