Navigation Bar

Friday, December 14, 2012

I got my first review on Amazon!!!!!!!

After two months on Amazon, I got my first review (3 stars) for my first book. I'm not sure if it's appropriate to name the person (you know who you are) so I won't, but I give a heartfelt THANKYOU to you for your review.

I must confess that there really is no feeling like reading one's first review--a very exciting few minutes.

I honestly am happy that the reviewer went into such depths in outlining the "cons" of my story, as that's the only way I will grow as a writer. I appreciate the honesty.

 I will keep in mind everything the reviewer said when writing Book 2. It will, without a doubt,  yield a tighter and more believable story.

Thank you.

ADDENDUM: It seems I have two more free promotion days to offer my book on Amazon. I will offer it for FREE on December 15th and 16th (Saturday and Sunday). Please download it and tell me what you think.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009T6VKHS

Jason Lee.


No comments:

Post a Comment